Announcing Mobile Future Forward 2020
June 04, 2020
Trust this note finds you and yours safe and healthy.
We are living through history and uncertain times. Years of change is happening in days. There are more questions than answers.
We are planning our annual fall summit to help you address these questions in a thoughtful manner. This year, Mobile Future Forward Digital 2020 will be a two-day (Sept 9-10th) online event filled with exceptional insights and brainstorming on what the future will bring. It will provide you guidance on how to prepare for the altered landscape and reshaped supply-chains. We will be delving deep into how to think about the New Future, how to come out of the crisis inspired and emboldened.
The great recession of 2008 gave birth to over 150 new billion-dollar revenue streams. Catalyzed by cloud, LTE, and smartphones, the tech industry led the world out of the 2008 economic crisis. Historically, each major recession or a pathogen-initiated calamity ushers in a new era of creativity and innovation. Whether it was the Renaissance period in the 14th century or the golden age of mobile during the last decade, the disruption caused by unexpected events shape the future. While it is unclear how long the current pandemic will last or how we will go about rebuilding the infrastructure and technologies for the next decade, one thing is absolutely clear that our world will be shaped by the acceleration of Connected Intelligence. We have already gotten the glimpse of that world in a short few weeks.
With the help of our long-time partners and steadfast community, we are assembling some of the best minds and technologists to help us brainstorm the path forward. Their wisdom of dealing with past crises and inventive spirit to create something new will shape our dialog and roadmap.
Some of the confirmed executives are:
- Anne Chow, CEO, AT&T Business
- Neville Ray, President – Technology, T-Mobile
- Glenn Lurie, President & CEO, Synchronoss
- Ina Fried, Chief Technology Correspondent, Axios
- Erik Ekudden, CTO, Ericsson
- Mohamed Kande, Vice Chairman, PwC
- Pardeep Kohli, Founder and CEO, Mavenir
- Dan Hesse, Former CEO, Sprint
- Patricia Russo, Chairwoman, HPE; Board – GM, Merck, KKR
- John Stanton, Founder – Trilogy; Board – Microsoft, Costco
- Ludwig Siegele, US Technology Editor, The Economist
Over the course of the last 10 years, we at Mobile Future Forward have never shied away from peering into the future to understand the trajectories of technologies, business models and their impact on industries and societies. We firmly believe that our industry will lead the rejuvenation of the global economy.
We plan to cover the following discussion areas:
- Acceleration of Connected Intelligence
- Impact on Society, Consumers, and Technology
- 5G: Learnings from the field
- 5G: Service Monetization
- 5G: Economics, Competition & Opportunities
- Reimagining Healthcare • Industrial Automation and Manufacturing
- Transformation of Cities and Transportation
- Distributed Edge Internet
- Technologies shaping WFH
- AI/ML in the age of Data
- AR/VR – Expanding Horizons
- Robotics: Integration of Man and Machine
- Globalization and Policy: Conflict and Convergence
- Redrawing the Cybersecurity map
It is shaping up to be the most consequential event of the year.
Please join us for the New Future.